Amway Key Facts 2014
1. Amway is a $US10.8 billion company which has been in business for over 50 years.
2. Amway paid over $US 4 billion in bonuses and incentives in 2013 alone.
3. Amway is a top 30 US privately owned company, employing more than 21,000 people globally and operating in more than 100 countries and territories.
4. Amway has helped over 12 million children and donated more than $US 250 million to charitable causes since 2003.
5. Amway employs more than 900 scientists, engineers and technical professionals worldwide
6. Amway owns 1100 patents - with 700 patents pending worldwide.
7. Amway’s Nutrilite brand (sold locally as NUTRIWAY) is the world's No 1 selling vitamin and dietary supplements brand. (Source: www.euromonitor.com/amway-claims)
8. Amway’s ARTISTRY brand is among the world’s top five, largest-selling, premium skincare brands.
9. Over 55,000 people participated in memorable business trips to some of the world’s most exciting travel destinations in 2013.
10. All Amway products are high quality and value for money, because you shouldn’t have to sacrifice satisfaction for affordability. Every product is backed by Amway’s 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.